Alliance Office of Professional Development (AOPD)
Supports the Early Care and Education (ECE) workforce with:
- Higher Education Resources
- Technical Assistance
- Scholarships & Applications
- Applications for College and Financial Aid
- Resources and Networking for College Success
- Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Expanding Quality for Infants/Toddlers (EQIT)
- Training required for licensing, and more.
Resources to Support Professional Development
- Professional Development Documentation Requirements: Click HERE for more information, including an optional training certificate template, a requirements checklist, informational flyer with FAQs, and a multi-use article.
- Licensed Child Care Provider Training Requirements
- Alliance for Kids Scholarships are OPEN for the Fall 2021 semester.
Health & Safety Guidelines
In an effort to take every precaution and prioritize health and safety, Alliance for Kids/JI I has put in place the following guidelines for all training, meetings, and professional development conducted in person.
Professional Development Opportunities
Our newsletters are monthly and provide early childhood information, professional development opportunities, and information for families.