Your Voice Matters!
Have you had a child removed from your early child care program in the past year due to challenging behaviors? The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment would like to hear from you!
- Learn more and sign-up here: https://forms.gle/iCVbC2MLqWoREugU9
- Who: Providers and directors of licensed early care programs are invited to join
- What: Online group discussion about provider/director experiences with challenging behaviors and removals, including permanent disenrollment or limiting the time a child can be in a program
- When: Wednesday, June 19th from 1-2:30 pm
- Why: You’ll receive an Amazon gift card, your identity will be kept confidential, and your responses will help inform early care and learning policies and programs across the state
Questions? Contact Jessica.Ruch@state.co.us