AN INSPIRING PRESENTATION, PLUS A MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCE FAIR
- Listen to a parent’s perspective on raising a child with a mental disorder
- Learn important facts/statistics about mental disorders and the basic biology of mental disorders
- Learn about the adolescent brain and teen substance use
- Learn to identify unhealthy adolescent behavior
- Learn what treatments are available for mental disorders and the steps to take to access treatment
- Connect with experts and resources in mental health
- Talk one-on-one with mental health professionals
- 2 CE credits offered
- Light refreshments included
5:30: Visit our resource fair & talk one-on-one with professionals from the field of mental health
6:30: Listen to the Healing Our Youth presentation (see presenters/topics below)
8:00: Visit our resource fair & talk one-on-one with our panel speakers and professionals from the field of mental health
For details and a list of presenters, view flyer..
Click here to register.