This course offers an overview of cultural responsiveness and how it relates to providing quality early care and education to children and families.
Learners will be able to:
- Describe practices that are culturally responsive
- Identify appropriate environments and instructional strategies to support dual language learners
- Identify ways to engage families in their children’s learning
- Identify QRIS standards that are related to cultural responsiveness
- Assess their practices for cultural responsiveness
and set a goal for growth in this area
- To register, log in to your PDIS.
- Choose the Cultural Responsiveness/Family Engagement Part 2 Course.
- Scroll down to the desired course.
(Scarbrough, February 23 from 12:30—2:30 pm)
- Complete your registration.