This course offers an overview of cultural responsiveness and how it relates to providing quality early care and education to children and families.
Learners will be able to:
- Define culture and cultural responsiveness
- Describe the Cultural Proficiency Continuum and recognize culturally responsive practices
- Explore your own cultural identity
- Describe the importance and role of cultural responsiveness in providing quality services
to children and families
- To register, log in to your PDIS.
- Choose the Cultural Responsiveness/Family Engagement Part 1 Course.
- Scroll down to the desired course.
(Scarbrough, February 23 from 10 am—12 pm)
- Complete your registration.