The Child Care Development Specialist Apprenticeship allows job seekers and early learning professionals to choose their own path to become Early Childhood Teacher/Director qualified while learning on-the job skills with on-site support.
Have you ever considered a career working with young children? Being a child care professional can be a rewarding, respected, and important career. If you have ever dreamed of being a teacher or working with small children, the Child Care Development Specialist Apprenticeship might be the right path for you.
- Are you a current early childhood professional looking to increase quality in your early childhood program with support in developing skills in the classroom?
- Do you have previous education and experience that you are looking to apply towards your early childhood teacher qualifications?
- Are you looking to further your education with little or no cost to you?
- Are you looking to be a part of a national movement in early care and learning?
- Are you looking for increases in compensation as an early childhood professional?
To find out if this unique program is the pathway for you, register to participate in an information session. You’ll hear how the program works, how you’ll be supported throughout the process, and more about the benefits of apprenticeship. You may also read and/or share our Apprenticeship Flyer.
October 21 Session: Register HERE
October 28 Session: Register HERE