Ask the Expert
Social Distancing in Early Care and Education: Feasible or Impossible?
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
10 – 11 am
Join us for a one-hour discussion to explore issues around social distancing in early care and education programs. Hear from Danette Glassy, MD, FAAP, pediatrician, about guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Discover practical strategies for implementation in a variety of early care programs.
Topics for the webinar include:
- CDC guidance for early care and education programs
- Barriers to implementation within early care settings
- Strategies for early care and education programs to keep children and staff as safe as possible
- Danette Glassy, MD, FAAP
- Marco Beltran, DrPH, senior program specialist, Office of Head Start
- Head Start program directors and health services staff
- Head Start State Collaboration directors
- Child care resource and referral agencies
- State public health departments
- Child care directors and health consultants
- Nurses working with any early care and education program
The registration link can be used for both the live event and on-demand viewing. The recording will be available to watch on-demand starting 30 minutes after the event ends until June 15, 2020. A version with English closed captions will also be posted on the Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center (ECLKC) in the coming weeks.
Contact the National Center on Early Childhood Health and Wellness (NCECHW) at email@example.com or (toll-free) 888-227-5125.