Childhood experiences, both positive and negative, have lifelong impacts and influence health and well-being later in life. Learn about the Adverse Childhood Experiences Study (ACEs) that started the movement toward understanding the link between what happens early in life and later outcomes.
- Learn how to support challenging behaviors by understanding ACEs
- See those you work with through a different lens
- Reflect on how this information changes how you interact with the children & adults in your classrooms.
- Learn about caring for ourselves while providing trauma-informed care
- Explore next steps for community
|Expect to receive an email from Peaceful Households from Kathy Orr 719-351-0893 Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org 2-4 days before the event containing training handouts and Zoom link.
Expect to receive an email from JI/Alliance for Kids with the certificate of completion up to one month after the training.
Click HERE to register.