Alliance for Kids, in partnership with The Resource Exchange, is offering a new five-part Learning Series designed to support you in meeting the social-emotional and behavioral needs of children in your care. The series seeks to strengthen resiliency in children, parents, and care providers in times of stress, and topics will include:
- Recognize and understand the impact of stress on adults and their relationships with children
- Understand how stress impacts children and their behaviors.
- Understand how to support developmentally appropriate child behavior.
- Gain tools for supporting resiliency in adults and children that combat the effects of stress
- Creating effective child/parent/teacher relationships
Click on Learning Series dates for details and registration:
If you missed a session, we have recorded them and they are available on YouTube. If you are interested in getting a certificate (1 hour social/emotional) please take the survey after watching the video.
If you would like immediate assistance in supporting a child in your care with their social-emotional or behavioral needs, please contact Bernadine McCarron, AFK’s Health & Behavior Supports Supervisor, at 719.205.2691. This is a FREE support facilitated by Alliance for Kids with programming provided in partnership with The Resource Exchange.