COVID-19 Resources and Updates for Providers
- For assistance from Alliance for Kids, please refer to our Staff Flow Chart for guidance on who to contact.
- If your program is in need of cleaning supplies, please use our Contact Us form below to submit your request. We will do our best to match needs with supplies being donated.
- Please see News items at the bottom of this page for important COVID-19 guidance from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and other new items. For all news, visit our News page.
- Please look for important emails from Alliance for Kids. For the latest email about new ECE Huddles being formed, click HERE.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for information and updates.
- If you are registered for upcoming AFK training, you will be contacted with information about cancellations and rescheduling.
- If you need information or resources to share with families around the topics of emotional well-being, nutrition, health, or learning at home, please direct them to FamilySPEAK.org.
Register Your Program Operating Status
Register your program status in Colorado Shines and receive access to a letter allowing you to ask for increased amounts of rationed supplies at grocery stores.
It is very important to communicate about your current operating status. This includes whether you are open or temporarily closed, as well as other information about open operating capacity such as classroom and available staff. Please register your current status on the Colorado Shines website below and continue to update your status through this same link. This data allows Alliance for Kids to best support you as providers with supplies and support, to help families navigate their child care needs, and to work on grant funds to aid in the recovery of COVID-19 for the early childhood sector.
News | Business
This section includes all general updates for providers as well as business-related news. For more business resources. click HERE.
The Committee for Economic Development (CED) is pleased to share a new resource set to help child care centers and family child care home providers
If you are a family member, friend, or neighbor providing regular child care for children other than your own during the COVID-19 crisis, Alliance for
The Division of Early Care and Learning is happy to announce the Online Stringency Appeals and Waivers form is now live. The form has the
Please download the new guidance document HERE.