Child Health & Behavior Supports
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
- Are you struggling to meet the social-emotional or behavioral needs of a child birth to eight years of age?
- Would you like help creating a plan to decrease behavioral challenges and promote success at home or in the classroom?
- Is a child in your care at risk of being removed from a child care setting due to behavioral issues?
The Resource Exchange can help you determine whether Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation is a good fit.
- Teacher consulting and skill building for behavior guidance strategies
- Supporting partnerships between families and early childhood programs to support children with behavior challenges
- Assistance navigating community resources
Services are provided on-site at NO-COST. ECMH Consultants DO NOT provide diagnosis or evaluation.
Call the ECMH Referral Line for assistance: 719.577.9091