The Child Care Stabilizations grants are here! All licensed providers should have received an email from MetrixIQ, the company that is managing the application for these funds. Specifically, this email came from email@example.com and was sent to the individual that you have listed as the primary contact within the state database. This email contains a specific link for you to apply for the Child Care Stabilization grants. If you are a program with multiple licensed sites, you will receive an email for each licensed program. We hear that MetrixIQ is working on a solution for these types of organizations, but for the time being you will need to fill out an application for each license. An Application Guide and a provider resource folder have been developed to assist you with this process. Information about the allowable use of these funds can be found by clicking here and updates will be made to the stimulus website at coecstimulus.com.
The following documents will be needed to fill out your application:
- A copy of your W-9 form, which includes your Federal Social Security Number (SSN) if you are an individual or the Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) if you are an organization.
- Program License Number
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) banking information
Programs need to apply by January 28, 2022, in order to receive the first payment by February 11, 2022. If you miss this deadline, you can still apply, but payments will be made later. You will receive a payment schedule and reporting requirements after your application is approved.
If you need assistance along the way, or run into any problems you can reach out to MetrixIQ in the following ways and expect to hear back from the team within an estimated 48 hours:
- Complete a help ticket at help.coecstimulus.com
- Help Desk Support (Español)
- Call 720-305-9040
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Sessions (click links for dates and details):
- Child Care Provider Grant Information Sessions in English
- Sesión de información para subsidios en Colorado en Español
As your Early Childhood Council, we are here to provide you with technical support and answer questions that come up along the way. Please reach out to us for assistance at 719.630.0927, Ext. 725.