We are currently looking for toddler and preschool early childhood lead teachers to join our team. The Goddard School is a nationwide leader in the preschool experience offering a renowned program with Piaget (learning through play). Our teachers work in a student-centered environment with the collaboration of management, staff, and families.
As a Goddard teacher, you will develop lesson plans that will impact the lives of your students and provide a preschool experience that will cultivate young minds to be School Ready, Career Ready and Life Ready. Our F.L.E.X. (Fun Learning Experience) program allows the professional-minded teacher to focus on the growth and development of the whole child by implementing lesson plans in developmentally appropriate environments and assessing the results.
All our Goddard teachers participate in continuing education, monthly staff meetings and are encouraged to attend Goddard University online classes providing them with the opportunity to expand their career. We participate in Colorado Shines. Be a part of the Goddard Schools family – apply now!
To further support our team, we also provide…
- A curriculum coordinator available to assist with lesson planning and curriculum related questions.
- Paid lesson planning time during school hours
- 11 paid holidays each year
- Paid time off (sick and vacation), in addition to holiday pay
- $150 reimbursement per month towards health insurance through ICHRA Plan
- Professional development support to further your education
Our school boasts strong enrollment, which is a direct reflection of the quality and experience our teachers bring to their classrooms each day.
The successful teacher will…
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment.
- Advance children’s social, physical, and intellectual competence.
- Establish positive and effective family relationships.
- Ensure the delivery of an effective program, responsive to children’s needs.
Lead teachers earn very competitive pay. The Goddard School, located in Colorado Springs has been a proven program within our community for more than a decade. Come enjoy the fun, energetic, and appreciative culture at our School! Candidates must be ECT qualified and/or hold a degree in Early Childhood Education, another education-related field, or Child Development Associate. We offer a wonderful team environment with plenty of resources and support and an opportunity for you to shine as an educator. Come see “The Goddard School” difference today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Any interested candidates should call Jacci Jordan, Director, at 719-495-4432.
The Goddard School
8560 Scarborough Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920