The Quality Assessment Services Department at Clayton Early Learning is preparing to get back into the field and they need volunteers! They will be training their staff on the newest editions of the Environment Rating Scales (ECERS-3, ITERS-3, FCCERS-3).
- Observations are being offered at no cost to you
- These are scheduled observations
- These are conducted in-person with health protocols in place
- We will ask about and follow by your program’s health protocols
- Our goal is to visit and experience a variety of program types/philosophies/curriculums, etc.
- We hope to start ASAP and continue through winter
- These are practice observations and are not official in any way
- Observation data will be kept confidential
- Providers will receive a feedback report for each classroom observed detailing the results of the observation
What are the benefits of participating?
- Practice using the newest editions of the Environment Rating Scales
- Observation results can inform professional development
- Practice for future Colorado Shines Ratings
- Observations can be used for teacher Demonstrated Competencies in PDIS
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete THIS FORM.