Could your early childhood program use up to $20,000? Apply today – closes July 16th!
The application takes less than 30 minutes to fill out. They don’t have to prove a minimum loss from 2020 to 2019. Here are the documents they need to upload:
- 2020 complete Federal Business Tax Return. If you have not yet filed, please provide the following documents instead: 2020 Profit and Loss and copy of extension for 2020 Federal Business Tax Return.
- 2019 complete Federal Business Tax Return. If your business was not operating in 2019, please upload a note explaining this.
- Valid, government-issued identification of the applicant (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Completed IRS form W-9 for the applicant business. MUST BE SIGNED.
- Certificate of Good Standing with the Colorado Secretary of State or Certificate of Fact of Trade Name.