The Sr. Manager of Early Learning leads all of YouthPower365’s early childhood programs and family/community efforts. This position manages and coaches an expert group of educators, collaborates with local early learning partners, and actively contributes to early childhood efforts locally, regionally, and state-wide. This leader is responsible for professional development, fiscal oversight of program budgets, and adherence to program quality and state licensing requirements. The Sr. Manager also designs and develops programs that address community and family needs and/or furthers the mission of YouthPower365. The Sr. Manager of Early Learning is a member of the YouthPower365 leadership team that guides the work and vision of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Early Childhood Education/Development
- Well versed in Strengthening Families Approach
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with families of young children
- Experience supporting youth and families from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of community resources and opportunities, preferred
- Spanish proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking preferred
- Experience in program evaluation, staff management, and budget management
The education arm of Vail Valley Foundation, YouthPower365 is a nonprofit organization founded in 1997. The organization serves more than 4,000 children annually in Eagle County from cradle to career. For more information on YouthPower365, visit youthpower365.org. For the full job description visit vvf.org/employment/
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
This is a salaried, full time, year-round position eligible for all VVF employment benefits. Salary range is $60,000 to $65,000.
TO BECOME A CANDIDATE:
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.