Last month, the Office of Early Childhood partnered with Children’s Colorado to provide COVID-19 vaccines to child care providers. Children’s Colorado is still providing vaccines to child care providers, but you will now register directly with Children’s for your appointment. Please follow the instructions below.
1.Sign up using the web portal. This will enable Children’s Colorado to contact you to schedule your appointment.
2. Make your appointment. The web portal will automatically invite you to make your first vaccine appointment as slots become available.
3. Follow up. Once you receive your first dose, the system will automatically schedule your appointment for the second dose. The second appointment will be at the same time 21 days later. (This is based on the timeframes outlined in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Emergency Use Authorization.)
4. Age Requirement. You must be 16 years or older on the day you sign up using the web portal.
Things to Remember
• Please be courteous: If you find and make an appointment somewhere else, remember to call and cancel any appointments you may have made at Children’s Colorado.
• All individuals under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine during Phase 2 must have exactly one parent or legally authorized guardian present with them to sign a physical consent form at both the first and second dose appointments.
• Children’s Hospital Colorado Patients ages 16 and older who are already on MyChart will continue receiving invitations to schedule your vaccine appointments through MyChart. Community members who aren’t on MyChart will get a text message to sign up for a vaccine through the web portal.
• Invitations expire after 72 hours. Registered individuals who do not schedule their appointment within 72 hours of receiving an invitation will need to re-register using the web portal.
• Questions regarding scheduling a COVID vaccine appointment can be directed to the Children’s Colorado COVID vaccine hotline, 720-777-8889.
You can find more information on Children’s Colorado’s FAQs for patient families.