Colorado’s legislature recognizes child care as one of the sectors most at risk and critical to the survival of most other sectors in the state. Out of this recognition, the Child Care Relief Grant Program and the Emerging and Expanding Child Care Grant Program will support early childhood education providers across the state. For program and application details, visit: bit.ly/2LDCwlK
- Providers must update their program status in the licensing portal prior to January 15th!
- A new FAQ Sheet provides updated information to address provider questions as they come in.
- The survey will be sent to providers and programs who have updated their status anytime between 11/1 and 12/28 should have been sent on January 3rd. Those same providers will also be sent the certification and banking forms sometime next week.
- Providers who update their status in the portal anytime until January 15th should expect to receive the survey approximately one week after completing the update. The certification and banking information will be sent one week after that.
- The earliest payments will start to go out is January 20th, but providers and programs are encouraged to get the paperwork done and submitted back to the OEC as quickly as possible! The sooner it’s submitted, the faster providers will receive payment.
- Providers still concerned about this process should reach out to OEC to share their concerns, so that they can be addressed on the FAQ page as quickly as possible! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use “CCRG” in the title.