Looking for a fun and rewarding position in the early childhood education field? Become a part-time teacher with The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy and benefit from an exciting opportunity to work with early childhood educators and children ages 6 weeks – 12 years old.
To view ad and application, click HERE.
• Previous preschool teaching experience in a state-licensed child care facility.
• Early childhood coursework required; Colorado lead teaching credentials preferred.
• Must possess knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations.
• CPR / First Aid Certifications preferred.
• Neat, clean, professional appearance.
• Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
• Successful state background check and health assessments.
• Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment, including participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running, etc.
Who we are: The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is one of the largest childcare and early education companies in North America. We’ve been educating young children for more than 40 years, and we’d love to have you join our team of more than 2,000 professional educators and caregivers! Apply today to join our team at Shimmering Creek in Colorado Springs, CO!