The Primrose School of Briargate is hiring for assistant and lead teachers. For reference, the job descriptions are available on Indeed:
Primrose School of Briargate is hiring level II/III lead teachers and assistant teachers. If you’re ready to make a positive impact on the lives of families, children and team members, we would love to speak with you!
Established in 1982, Primrose is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. As the leader in Educational Child Care, we partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life.
We believe that every child represents the promise of a better tomorrow and we are committed to making a difference for all of America’s children–especially those at greatest risk. We call this the Primrose Promise™.
- Continuing Education Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Balanced Work-Life Company Culture
- Casual and creative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Monday – Friday Work Week
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Lead Teacher – $14-$17 per hour based on experience
- Assistant Teacher – $12-$15 per hour based on experience
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Christine Dell at email@example.com.