The Colorado Shines Quality Improvement Grant is live for the 2019-2020 year! New eligibility criteria allows more programs to engage in Colorado Shines Quality Improvement Grants, including programs without a CCCAP fiscal agreement – see below!
You can access this by logging into your program’s Colorado Shines account, clicking on the Quality Improvement tab and then clicking on “QI Incentives.”
Programs who meet the following criteria are eligible:
- A Level 2-5 program with a CCCAP Fiscal Agreement interested in maintaining and/or increasing their rating.
- A Level 1 program with a CCCAP Fiscal Agreement and are interested in reaching Level 2.
- A Level 2 program without a CCCAP Fiscal Agreement and would like support in obtaining a CCCAP Fiscal Agreement.
- A Level 2 program without a CCCAP Fiscal Agreement that is committed to earning a Level 3-5 rating by June 2020.
- A Level 3-5 program with a Level 3-5 rating that expires before July 1, 2020, which is committed to going through a rating by June 30, 2020, to maintain and/or increase the high quality rating.
Programs will receive the following incentives as part of this grant:
- Access to quality improvement coaching to assist programs in meeting their Quality Improvement Goals.
- Funding to support quality improvements:
- Family Child Care Homes will receive $500.
- Small centers, defined as those with 3 classrooms or less, will receive $700.
- Large centers, defined as those with more than 3 classrooms, will receive $900.
We are looking forward to a great year of supporting you! For assistance with this application process or to learn more about the eligibility criteria, reach out to Erika Cincotta at Alliance for Kids at 719.466.9562.