- Parent of preschool three, four or five-year-old child
- Transportation (personal vehicle)
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not necessary
- Aptitude to complete paperwork and reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include intangible qualities (e.g., friendliness, opening, non-judgmental attitude, enthusiasm, etc.)
- Ability to serve as a role model (positive attitude, professional dress, demeanor and behavior)
Click here to view full job description.
About the Program
Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY) is an evidenced-based program that works with families in the home to support parents in their critical role as their child’s first and most important teacher.
HIPPY Corps is a Colorado AmeriCorps Program. These positions are AmeriCorps Service Positions.
Please contact Carla Olson at: email@example.com or 719-866-6429