Does Colorado need more resources to help child care providers address challenging behaviors? The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment in collaboration with the Office of Early Childhood is conducting a study and wants to hear from you!
Please check your email on/after March 26th for an Early Care and Learning Resource (ECLR) survey invitation to see if your program was selected:
- Links to the survey will be sent to the email address listed in public licensing information
- Subject line: Help needed! ECLR survey invitation- participate by 4/19
- Email will come from: Jessica.Ruch@qemailserver.com
- Emails will include the selected program’s street address in case multiple programs are listed under the same email- please forward to the correct person/program
Share your experiences by doing one of the following:
1. Complete an online survey
Contact Jessica.Ruch@qemailserver.com to receive a link to the survey, everyone who completes the survey will receive a $20 gift card
Focus groups are for directors/providers who have experience with removals due to challenging behaviors in their current or past roles. Focus groups will be 45-60 minutes and participants will receive a $50 gift card.
3. Invite parents to participate in the study. Families must have a child who was removed due to a challenging behavior. Participating parents will receive a $50 gift card. Food and child care will be provided.
Your participation and responses will be kept confidential and will help inform early care and learning policies and programs across the state.