Alliance Office of Professional Development (AOPD)
Supports the Early Care and Education (ECE) workforce with:
- Higher Education Resources
- Technical Assistance
- Scholarships & Applications
- Applications for College and Financial Aid
- Resources and Networking for College Success
- Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Expanding Quality for Infants/Toddlers (EQIT)
- Training required for licensing, and more.
Resources to Support Professional Development
- Professional Development Documentation Requirements: Click HERE for more information, including an optional training certificate template, a requirements checklist, informational flyer with FAQs, and a multi-use article.
- Licensed Child Care Provider Training Requirements
- Alliance for Kids Scholarships are OPEN.
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® COLORADO Scholarship Program is administered by the Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance. Contact Shannon Hall or call (720) 899-3047 or visit ECCLA’s website for program eligibility and application opportunities. At the beginning of 2022, the T.E.A.C.H. application was released online! It is easier than ever to apply for a scholarship. You can visit their website for more information or go to awards.ecclacolorado.org to apply.
Health & Safety Guidelines
In an effort to take every precaution and prioritize health and safety, Alliance for Kids/JI I has put in place the following guidelines for all training, meetings, and professional development conducted in person.
Our newsletters are monthly and provide early childhood information, professional development opportunities, and information for families.