Alliance Council Membership Benefits
- Networking, information sharing and collaboration opportunities.
- Reduced registration fees on Council and professional development opportunities.
- Access to professional development opportunities with early registration for Council members.
- Voting responsibility at Council meetings helps shape the future of the Early Childhood Council.
- Committee membership with access to opportunities which support organization’s mission.
- Access to special professional development opportunities including Early Childhood Educators Leadership Initiative (ECEL) and Provider Appreciation Events.
- Bi-Monthly (2nd & 4th Wednesday) e-mail newsletters, with quick links to the latest content, research, and events for members and community information at large.
- Access to Council reports, materials and resources including Committee updates
- Access to free Alliance logo items.
- Access to the COUNCIL MEMBERS ONLY area of our website with exclusive features and content.
- Access to member-exclusive networking opportunities, information sessions, Council meeting presentations and tours; a unique platform to interact with other professionals on focused subject areas that align with Council and Colorado Framework.
- Alliance Directory